Gibraltar Private received an “Outstanding” rating from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency during our last Community Reinvestment Act examination in 2016. Click here to read more.
We are proud of our lending efforts, which include first time homebuyer residential mortgages (see below), community development loans for commercial properties and small business loans. In addition, we are gratified that our outstanding level of qualified investments in community development initiatives is helping to make a difference in our geographic footprint. We also take great satisfaction in knowing that our associates are highly engaged in community outreach efforts and provide a high level of service in our communities.
Program for first-time homebuyers:
- Affordable housing mortgage programs for low- and moderate-income families
- Affordable monthly payments
- Down payment and closing cost assistance available through both local subsidy programs and the Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta’s First Time Homebuyer Program
- Financing of up to 99% loan-to-value with a combined loan-to-value of up to 105% with government subsidies (minimum down payment contributions based on program guidelines and income limits)
- Fixed rate mortgage programs
- Local underwriting
- Low interest rates
- Prompt loan decisions
- First-time homebuyers classes
Gibraltar Private uses the income criteria set by the Office of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) or the guidelines set forth by the local subsidy sources to qualify low- and moderate-income borrowers.
Partnerships with local Community Organizations:
- Services to promote economic development in our areas
- Additional financial assistance through First Time Homebuyer Programs
- Technical assistance on financial matters to non-profit organizations
- Seminars on preparing for homeownership
Click here to contact us.